When your employees hear better, they perform better
Approximately 15% of American adults aged 18 and over reported some trouble with their hearing. And we're not just talking about the elderly:
- 1 in 6 baby boomers (Ages 41-59) have a hearing problem
- 1 in 14 Generation Xers (ages 29-40) already have hearing loss
- The majority of people with some form of hearing loss are actually younger than age 65
Unfortunately, most people with hearing loss live their lives without even knowing. Most cases go undiagnosed and untreated.
What's this mean for your company and its workforce?
You very likely have employees suffering from hearing loss who don't even know it. And because of that, not only are their personal lives negatively impacted, but they're just not as productive at work as they could be with the right treatment.
But you can help!
Virtual Hearing Solutions provides a unique program for companies to improve the hearing health of their employees. Through this partnership, you can offer:
- Free online hearing tests from the convenience of their home
- Educational materials on hearing health
- Ability for employees to purchase hearing aids through payroll deduction
- Optional subsidies for employees
This is an excellent opportunity to show your employees you care about their health while solving a problem that is likely costing your company severely. Get in touch with us today and get your employees on the right track for good hearing health and being a more productive member of the team.
To learn more, contact Virtual Hearing Solutions at 800-453-1420 or complete the form on this page and someone from our team will get in touch right away.
Interested in learning more about how Virtual Hearing Solutions can be a valuable partner for your business? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch shortly.